Thread: feeling weird

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default feeling weird

For the last week I've felt like I've been peeing razor blades and my whole body aches... but when I took a urinary test it came back negative. But that's not the strangest thing... the other night my right hand started cramping in my pinky, ofcorse I ignored it, then in a matter of minutes my whole hand had became painfully twisted. It looked like my fingers were crawling up eachother. My husband rubbed my forarm for ten minutes and it finally gave enough that I could let him rub my hand.
    Has ANY of this happend to any of you? What did you do when this happened?
    A stranger is only family you haven't met yet.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I have had those hand/finger cramps many times, I get them all over my body actually. My doctor originally told me to take more calcium/magnesium to help. I don't get them as much, but they haven't stopped. It's really painful and scary to look at, I feel your pain
    Remember: We are eternal. All this pain is an illusion.

Thanks

Yikes! Peeing razor blades and twisted hands/fingers sound very painful. I've not experienced either one of these symptoms. I understand that interstitial cystitis is an autoimmune disease that causes very painful urination. Have you ever been evaluated by a urologist?

I am so sorry that you're in so much pain and wish you better days ahead.

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Have you had your potassium levels checked? Potassium aids in proper muscle contraction and helps to keep the heart thumping regularly. It is also essential for conducting nerve impulses, aids in energy metabolism, and it even helps to maintain normal blood pressure. In fact, evidence suggests that diets high in potassium may help to protect against hypertension, strokes, and cardiovascular disease. Lastly, potassium regulates the transfer of nutrients through cell membranes, but this function has been shown to decrease with age.

It is possible that the two symptoms are not related. What did they test for in your urinary test? If there was no infection detected, then they should have looked for other causes of the pain (of which there are many). Painful urination can occur even if you don't have an infection. Certain drugs, like some used in cancer chemotherapy(like Methotrexate), may inflame the bladder which can cause painful urination. Something pressing against the bladder (like an ovarian cyst) or a kidney stone stuck near the entrance to the bladder can also cause painful urination. If the pain persists, you should ask your doctors to test for other possible causes. I wish you the very best!

Peace and Blessings
    Namaste
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!