Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dr. Who for friends in UK

Thanks

I just love Sci Fi, British television, DR Who, Lost, and I've started to get hooked on V. Most of my TV watching is at work, so I catch a lot of it online. My favorite Dr will always be Tom Baker, but, Christopher Eccleston is a close second for me.

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

How could I have forgotten about "V"...can anyone explain the red sky to me??? I know it is nothing good, but did I miss something in telling us what it is all about??

Peace and Blessings
    Namaste
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!

Thanks

I don't think they ever said what that was. It was for revenge, but, that's all they said. Apparently the other V's on the ship didn't want Anna to do it.

Thanks

Hey Saysusie,
    Don't give up on Dr. Who just because the show is in transition and is going through a rough spot. The last episode that we watched - "Vampires in Venice", was very well done. I think that the new writers and actors are starting to get the hang of it now. If you like Torchwood, you should like Dr. Who, since Torchwood was a spinoff. I certainly hope that they are intending to bring it back - I loved that show.
    In SciFi, anything is possible, so I'm sure that if they want to being it back, they will come up with something.
    Hugs,
    Marla