Thread: problems- don't have to read

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default problems- don't have to read

Ok, last night I went fishing and I tripped. Today, my left ankle hurts, just like my right one did when I fell in Minnesota. At first I didn't think anything about it, since when I used to fall, I had no repercussions or problems later. Not only that but even the right one is giving me problems. I hurt just standing still or even taking a few steps to alleviate the pressure on my feet. Thank god I go to see my doctor at the end of the month.

PS. my right ankle was back in JANUARY!!! I'm out of ideas that can hurt so much but not be servere. I feel a bit self-centered and lazy after writing this. I think I just made myself a little depressed. lol

Also, my dad just called me over dramatic and my mom agreed. (read it out loud for my dad to hear)
    "I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish he didn't trust me so much"- Mother Teresa

rob is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the World
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,105 Times in 628 Posts

Did you catch any fish? My ankles bother me too. It sucks.

Rob

Blog Entries
    Thanks

If I were you I would have that ankle looked at by an urgent care or ER Dr. It should be X-rayed to see what is going on with it. It may be more than just a sprain.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to DrinkofWtr For This Useful Post:

wolfwhisper (05-02-2010)

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Rob,
    yup! I caught the first fish which was a catfish and two after that, then I caught a ladyfish (which fell off the hook as soon as I identified it), and then a baby stingray. My two friends caught two catfish each, and one caught a pinfish while the other caught a baby grunt. We only kept the two larger catfish, since the others were quite small. everyone was sad about the loss of the ladyfish. My friend's mom makes patties out of the meat, and it tastes yummy! I want to go again soon, even if my ankles don't stop hurting. I was hoping for a giant flounder, but that didn't happen. hahaha Sorry to hear your ankles are bothering you too. And yes, it really does suck.

ps. My dad is going to take me fishing for stingray at the end of the month. He didn't know what to do for my 19th B-day, so I asked for that. literally, cheap fun! lol

DOW,
    I had the doctor 'look at it' but when she touched it, it was fine. I found that if you press next to the lunate(?) bone, it hurt. She just nodded. I'll have her check both feet when I see her. I'm looking for a neurologist right now, so if I find one before the pain goes away (which I'm skeptical about) then I'll have them check it too. There is nothing wrong visually, or can it be something else entirely (like my arm?) Thanks for the advise!

Charging my game, phone, and ipod for the ER wait. I hope they will take the x-rays. Now I need to get a good paying job to get rid of the fees. Due to this worry, I'm contimplating on whether or not I should actually go. I can still walk, so it can't be that serious, right?
    Last edited by wolfwhisper; 05-02-2010 at 12:40 PM.
    "I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish he didn't trust me so much"- Mother Teresa

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Left foot was sprained, but I have to see an orthapedic speciallist. There I can tell the doctor about my right foot. If the doctor thinks either one has soft tissue damage, I have to get an MRI. I've gotten myself into a lot of trouble in the past few months, haven't I? lol

Blog Entries
    Thanks

It's a bummer when we don't have money or insurance for proper medical care and a worry too. MRI's are so expensive. I hate our medical system in this country. We deserve better than what we have here.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

yeah. I'm worrying about how I'm going to pay for the x-ray, orthopedist, blood-test, and doctors visit. Just thinking about it gives me a headache.