Thread: I'm a newbie to the group

Thanks

Default I'm a newbie to the group

Hi,

I'm a newbie to the group. I was diagnosed with SLE 7 years ago. I also have APS, Sjogren's, Raynaud's, Neurocognitive Dysfunction (I bet this is typical in most Lupies..huh? ), Esophagus issues, etc. I am 46 years old and live in Maryland. I have a daughter and a grandchild.

Kathy

Thanks

Hi Kathy,

Welcome to WHL. Nice to meet you.
    I am sure you will find this site to be awesome. We are here to help each other, listen and support one onother.
    Make yourself at home here and ask questions, if you have any.
    What kind of meds are you on?
    BTW, I am Debbie, I was dx with Lupus SLE, RA, Fibro, Sjogrens and Raynauds, about three years ago.

Debbie
    I may have been dealt a bad hand, but at least I'm still playing with a full deck. ( most of the time anyway).

Thanks

Hi Kathy,
    Welcome to WHL. I love your handle - kacklebird - it makes me think of the grackles that we saw in Texas.
    My DX is Mixed Connective Tissue Disease - Lupus, Sjogren's, RA and Psoriasis.
    I'm living on the beautiful coast of California right now, and I have five grown children and three grandsons. They live in four different states, so we don't get to see them very often.
    Hugs,
    Marla

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Hi and welcome,
    just wanted to say hi and hugs. I am also a grandmother of 5. My daughter has 3 and my son has 2.

Please continu to read and post; I have lupus SLE and Hashimotos. I have neural involvment. My sypmtoms say PD, but no one knows for real.

So glad you found this site; it has been a wonderful help to me.

Nonna

Onward and Upward is the only way to go!!

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Welcome to the board!

My names Tanya and I live in BC, Canada. I'm 23 years old, no kids haha, not married, have my best friend in the world Danny, my beloved cat Comrade, and I live with my sister and her girlfriend.

I am still undiagnosed at the moment but what's in the cards for me is SLE Lupus, RA and Sjogrens. Connective tissue stuff too...It's all a mess really.

Hope you enjoy your stay here, because this place is awesome.