Thread: Hello to everyone!

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default Hello to everyone!

Am new here and also new to these forums so please bear with me while I learn how to use this site.

If you wish to, here is also my blog which you are most welcome to visit:

http://cinquefoille.blogspot.com/

I was diagnosed last fall, after being sick basically for a decade. Fast acting docs, huh? The winter has been a whirlwind and it is showing no signs of slowing down. As I live in a reeeeally small town, I know of no-one else here with lupus, so am really hoping to find people here who know what it is like to live with this.

Lots of love to all.

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Hello Millie;
    Well, you have come to the right place to be amongst people who know what it is like to live with Lupus as well as with any auto-immune disorder. The people here are very knowledgeable, supportive, understanding, and full of wisdom. Our purpose, here, is to help you in any way that we can, to assist you in learning as much as you can about this disease (and how it affects you), to give you support and comfort when you need it, and to make sure that you know that you are not alone.
    Please browse through the forums here, read the "sticky's" at the top of each forum (they are filled with wonderful information) and feel free to join in on any conversation!
    Welcome to our family

Peace and Blessings
    Namaste
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Welcome to the board, I hope you enjoy it here. I am fairly new myself and really like it and have gotten great information and very friendly replies. : )