Hello and first of all I want to tell you that my thoughts and prayers are with all of you.
My story started last Aug (09) when I started having achilles tendon issue in left leg. I had just started
hydrochlorothiazide for mild blood pressure issue. I had been taking this for about a month when my pain started
after a run. Pain lasted about 3 days and then went away, so i started running again and guess what pain came back.
Then about 3 weeks later I started having posterior tendon issue in same ankle. Then about 2 weeks later I start having
the right ankle does the same thing just not as painful. At this time I had been to orthepedic and said nothing was inflammed
and did not see a problem, just strained and told me to take 1600mg of ibuprofen per day. I did this for about 2 weeks and then
stopped. I have never been a medication person, I also stopped taking hydrochlorothiazide after a month due to thoughts of gout
due to this drug. Well then I started having pain in both wrist, lower back, knees, and neck. Well my father in law (doctor) told be
i needed to see a rheumy. So I went 3 days later and doc told me I have reactive arthritis and all blood work was normal. I felt relieved because this usually will go away. Well then 2 weeks later I had flu shot and allergy shot and went home to mow my yard
that afternoon and my neck go burned on the sides which i never burn I have always tanned very easy plus this was september and already had a great tan and only 75 degrees out! So called rhuemy back and he sent me to dermatologist, they did biopsy and
said no lupus just photoxicity, and will go away in a few months, he said cause was ibuprofen/aleve. Well a few months have passed and still have some sun sensativity in which i wear sunscreen everyday due to florescent lights bothering me a little as well.
I still have mild pain from time to time and also have what looks a malar blush but mine is under the nose and nasal folds as well
so I really do not know if this is malar or not dermy never said anything about it. I have been back to rheumy 2 times since and
blood work is still negative for all auto immune items. my energy level seems fine its just shocking how all this has happened in the last 8 months. Just very scared its the real deal and will not go away like doc says it will. I have 2 girls 5 and 7 and a loving wife who look forward to taking our 5th wheel camper out all summer long, what happens if i can't do that? I do not mean to be petty compared to what some of you have going on, but could this be something brewing. Thanks for any input

Donnie