Thread: Ulcers

Thanks

Default Ulcers

I wanna say they're getting a little better with more meds. I hope they go away soon. This is one of them.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Oh how I remember those. The ones on my hand were so deep, so many, and so painful that I couldn't even brush my teeth because holding the toothbrush caused excruciating pain. I had to wear gloves to drive my car because the steering wheel felt like holding onto cut glass.
    I hope that yours gets better very soon because I know how painful they can be. Sending you hugs.

Peace and Blessings
    Namaste
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!

Thanks

Oh Ritzbit,

That looks so painful, you poor thing.
    I hope it goes away very soon.

Debbie
    I may have been dealt a bad hand, but at least I'm still playing with a full deck. ( most of the time anyway).

Thanks

They put me on more Norvasc starting Monday so Im hoping to see some improvements in the next week or so. I have to call the doctor in two weeks becuz they're getting worse pretty quickly lately. I have like one huge one thats the one in the picture and I have 2 small ones starting on my other thumb and one old one is starting to look bad again on my pointer finger. Its ridiculous and really does make it difficult to do alot of simple things. Drying my hands with a towel or trying to comb my hair is the worse becuz it feels like Im pulling more skin off when I do, and that sounds really gross. Really hoping more of this medicine will help. Wish my fingers luck lol

Thanks

I feel your pain!! I am still recovering from my ulcers. I had them on both hands and feet! they were terrible.. I too could not do anything because it would hurt soo much. Especially with my hands. My rheum put me on Norvasc and prednisone and since then they are much better.However im still waiting for one to go away on my toe... not allowed to wear flip flops until then!!! It took my ulcers about a month and 1/2 to start getting better. Most of them are gone . Best of luck to you!

Thanks

i get those a lot, but i don't seem to have any pain when i get them

Thanks

Mine hurt when they took anything most of the time. I've been on Norvasc for a year and have seen little improvement so they have me on 10 mg now which doesnt seem like a lot but its making me more dizzy than usual. And I almost think they're still getting worse =( But my hands are looking "normal" more often so I dont know why that is. Hopefully they'll get better soon.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I get these all the time & didn't even realize they were ulcers. Thanks for attaching the pictures.
    As long as this body works, I am going to enjoy life to the fullest for each second of every moment that I can.

Thanks

I'd make sure to get them checked out because my doctor is always telling me how important it is to take care of them quickly because if they get bad and dont hurt or anything anymore that means you probably cant get it to heal because the skin is already like dead.

Thanks

This is what the "not so bad" ulcer looks like now. The skin is literally just falling off my fingers right now I swear. They hurt so bad.
    Attached Images Attached Images