Thread: We are still alive here in england!

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default We are still alive here in england!

Hiya guys,

Been an ever soo long time since ive posted, pretty much cause ive been avoiding lupus lol well trying too anyway!

Well what an intresting time we are having over here, all our planes are grounded, yesterday was lovely quiet not a plane in sight!
    was great, even today no planes in the sky, im loving it!

Ermm we had a slight dusting of ash over here nothing like in iceland obv but thats not to say we wont, met office have said everyone with repiratry (sp?) problems to stay indoors when the ash finally starts falling.
    Its all good fun tho, takes a good old natural disaster for people to finally start coming together, our sunsets are hazey yellowish colour, very pretty but very eery early monring.

Me im ok, im coming off the MTX soon and cant wait!! and starting on IMURAN , still in flare land nowt can do about that either!

I do hope everyone is well (ish) and enjoying the easter (ish) break

Lots of Love

ISDM
    xxx
    **The next or $ raised WILL be the cure for LUPUS**

☺☻If YoU gOt OcD aNd YoU kNoW iT....wAsH yA hAnDs☺☻

..♪♫**.❤.**☆.。.*✿♪♫**.❤.**☆.。 .*✿

Blog Entries
    Thanks

hey you,

it is about time you checked in with us....i guess it took the volcanic haze to bring you out of your hiding...ha ha ha

hope the imuran gives you more relief than the mtx did.

send my love to everyone in your family...
    Phyllis

share a smile today

rob is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the World
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,105 Times in 628 Posts

Hi Jane!

It's good to hear from you! The volcano has even had a domino effect here in Maine. Bangor International Airport is "the last stop" before transatlantic flights, and has a significant amount of air traffic that goes to the UK. All those flights are cancelled, and the normally busy airport, is pretty quiet. That's wild that you are actually getting ash there. Did you enjoy your birthday? Did you do anything fun for the day?

I hope all is well with you,

Rob

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I was living in Oregon when we got ash from the Mt. St. Helens volcano. All those pollutants in the air. It was no fun. Take care ISDM and try not to breathe that stuff. Ash from volcanos is the pits.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

LOL mountain....i guess the last time i was proper posting was when the flu epidemic taking over the world!!

Rob, oh mate what a birthday it was.....lol......i had a hairbrained idea of taking myself and friends to rollerworld WELL!!! i dint think id actually fall full pelt on my hip lmao, it kinda really hurt and i couldnt walk for about 2 weeks still hurts now but nothing compaired to the pain i was in, funny thing was....i dint even get onto the rink! tut!! i was being very bolod and cocky thinking i had it all under control, after all that fun we went to a pub in chelmsford (normas home turf) and went for a drink yup thats right 1 drink then norma bought us all a fat 5 deserts in one fish bowl for us to share, was delish! had a good day apart from the obvious and got to see all my friends too.

Drink, wow and no i wont il be safely tucked in my little house, malar rah is back and worse this time round its soo painful and really itchy il take a pic of it tmrw to show ya what i mean,

Peace and love
    xxx

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

ISDM:
    Wow, I was actually thinking and wondering how you were doing and if this volcano has affected you. I am so glad to hear that it has not, but sorry that you are still in a flare! Nonetheless, it is so good hearing from you. Do take care of yourself and continue to keep safely tucked in your house until this has passed!

Peace and Blessings
    Namaste
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Nice to see you back Jane.....i still have no ash...sorry to hear you are still in a flare and have the rash,but goodluck on the new meds girlie.

Love n hugs
    Me.xxxxxxx
    I am still here,just been on new meds so unable to function like i used to.I will pop back,just know im thinking of you all and hoping you are keeping on keeping on.xxxxxxx

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Bless you Carlotta and Amanda... im around all the time just need a good old cattle prod to wake me up and start typing hehe hope you all having a great sunday xxx