Thread: Just when I thought I was all cried out...

Hybrid View

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default Just when I thought I was all cried out...

I had to drive my husband to the airport today. His mother is on life support battling a case of pnuemonia and God knows what else. I hate living so far away from our loved ones. Please say a prayer for Joyce Davis and our family. I am trying to keep it together for my husband but I am emotionally drained. All I can do is cry... and pray. I hope she has the strength to pull thru, she has not met her newest grandson yet and we are not ready for her to go.
    Everyday holds the possibility of a Miracle

SLE, Nephritis, Raynaud's, previous ITP
    Plaquenil, baby aspirin, Flinstones vitamins

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I am sorry to hear about your MIL. I will pray for her and your family. Please try not to stress too much. Between her and Miles and your husband being away, I would hate for this stress to send you in a flare. Sending great big (((HUGS))) and ((PRAYERS))) and loving thoughts.
    Sandy
    As long as this body works, I am going to enjoy life to the fullest for each second of every moment that I can.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Leksie I will say another prayer for your whole family. I wish the best for all of you. Love and prayers Bonita

Thanks

Oh, Leksie,
    My heart goes out to you. It's a tough time, but I know that your hubby will appreciate you for standing by him and grieving with him as he deals with all of this with his Mom. Go hug your sweet little Miles and look for resemblances to his Grandma. They will be there. My little grandson Kyle was born soon after my Dad passed, and the first thing that I saw was that Kyle has his great-grandfather's nose. My Dad left his legacy.
    Take good care of yourself and your hubby and little angel.
    Hugs,
    Marla

Thanks

So sorry to hear about your MIL's failing health. I know I would be devastated if something were to happen to my dear MIL, especially if she hadn't had the chance to meet a new grandchild/great-grandchild.

As Marla said, look for Grandma in your son. It may not be apparent now, but might catch you off guard when someday he smiles sweetly at you or just has a look on his face that reminds you of Mom. My thoughts are with you.

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Leksie;
    Just wondering how your MIL is doing? Mostly wondering how you are holding up? I pray that both you and she are doing OK. Please let us know.

Peace and Blessings
    Namaste
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!