Thread: Inside elbow pain

Thanks

Default Inside elbow pain

Well this one's new. For a few days this weekend and early this week, the inner part of my elbow, in the bend, became slightly swollen, and painful. It felt like something was in there, like a lump or something, I could feel it. It was also a bit hot to the touch, but didnt appear to be red. At least I couldnt tell from looking at it. The pain was worse when I moved it, and I had to drive with my left hand. The pain also radiated into my hand and up my arm to my shoulder. It all just went away over the past couple of days, and is back to normal, but, that was a first. Usually I get pain in the outer elbow, right in the joint, but, this was very much on the inner side and didn't really feel like it was in the joint, but, I guess it could have been a clot or something else.

I suppose it could be carpal tunnel. Ah, really don't want to go to a doctor. Our insurance won't cover it. Since it stopped, I think I'll wait to see if it happens again before I react. so much of my body is up and down, bad to good, definitely Lupie.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I get that sometimes too. I don't know why and it never lasts too long but it is very painful. I had tendonitis as a kid and sometimes think it is related to that too.
    As long as this body works, I am going to enjoy life to the fullest for each second of every moment that I can.