Thread: Tia?

Hybrid View

Thanks

Default Tia?

I'm going to repost this (I had it on the end of the swelling post)

I walked yesterday in the sun (though it is only 50 degrees here still) I felt so crummy afterwards. Like my whole insides was puffy, I was disoriented, my head felt puffy, I felt taller than I am - is that wierd? My right had - wich has given me some trouble - went numb and non responsive - I couldn't get it to type or roll the mouse, it took about an hour of concentrating to get it functional and it is still sluggish and painful. My left hand is a bit of the same but not as bad.

I can't think clearly. I'm so TIRED.

Could this event have been a mini stroke? I think it is a sun reaction because it has happened before but not this dramatic - always after I've been outside. I'm really sick of running to the Dr all the time - has any of you had a real TIA give me some input. I didn't fall over or drool or anything...

I assume a lupus sun reaction is a skin rash, can it be like this too?
    Last edited by karenboss; 04-08-2010 at 02:33 PM.
    much love to all my lupie friends -

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I've had NDD's. that is no discernable damage. Mine have always come with a major headache and pain. I had a sun/heat stroke when I was 18. I' walked about 10 blocks down in Miami (it wasn't hot that day either). My eyes had sparks and I could not think clearly my friend gave me something to drink and it took quite awhile to return to normal. After that I could no longer spend the whole day out in the sun without a reaction.

I don't know if this is any help, but I'd go to mayoclinic.com and check stroke symptoms closer.

Nonna

feeling better even if thedumb dog did keep me up all night.