Hi Robert;
Welcome to our family When I was reading your post about working for Nassco on the shipyards, I understood immediately the type of work that you were doing and the expectations because my son also worked nor Nassco in the shipyards and, due to health, had to quit that job! It is a very physical and demanding job and your efforts to keep up with it are very understandable. What you are doing in Texas is also very demanding and physical and I can only imagine what a toll this is taking on you and your health.

I hate to hear that you have to resort to Chronic to help you get through your days. I wish that I could tell you that medications used for the treatment of Lupus would alleviate your symptoms immediately and restore your energy, but I can't because they won't. It would take some time for the medications to take effect and for you to feel the results. The problem is that if you do take the meds and are still using Chronic, many of the meds would be rendered totally ineffective and you'd be right where you are today! SO, you are between a rock and a hard spot at this point and will have to make a decision that you feel is best for you. Whatever you decide, please know that we are here to help you and to listen to you and to give you advice should you need it.

The fatigue and sleep disorders are common symptoms of this disease and many of us have tried lots of ways to deal with these issues. With your physically demanding job, it is even more difficult for you to find a way to get recuperative rest and to sleep all night. It is a problem that we all wrestle with. I hope that you are able to find a way to get some rest and it may mean that you have to continue to have one to two down days. If no one else understands this, please know that all of us here understands that.

Please know that we are here for you and that you are not alone. I wish you the very best and want to welcome you again to our family!

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie