Thread: rhuemi visit

Thanks

Smile rhuemi visit

well my latest bloodtest results came back all positive for lupus and my levels are high lupus is active and i am in severe flare he wants to increase my methotrexate to 20mg instead of 15. and wants me to use walking frame and wheelchair more often has put me on endone for pain again and wants me i valium for my stress and depression bit of help reduce flares my body is swollen at the moment well that is my news hope everyone well hugs and love kim l

Thanks

Hi Kim, sorry to hear you are in a flare, I hope the added mtx works for you. As for vallium please take care, as diazepam is very addictive at higher doses. It is great for relaxing muscles and having a calming effect, also aids sleeping. You sound like you need to have this to help with getting through the awful flare, and to also lift your depression. Take care x
    mabeljane

Thanks

Hi Kim,
    The good news is that the doc agrees with you that you have a good reason for feeling the way you do. Have you made your move yet? Hopefully, after you get through with that stress, your life can get settled down and you can get through the flare.
    Take care of your self and your family,
    Hugs,
    Marla

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I am sorry to hear that you are still flaring but am agree with Marla that it's good news that at least the doc can agree with you now. How's your back doing and the move going?
    As long as this body works, I am going to enjoy life to the fullest for each second of every moment that I can.

Thanks

thanks everyone move is stalled waiting for renovations new bathroom , painting and carpets also it is easter hope it will be finished in 2 weeks packing is problem at moment because of flare but will be so relieved to be in new home and have shower and ramps. am only using valium for about a week to help relax me and the endone while they pain is so severe i know how addictive it can be so i am very cautious thankyou all for caring love and hugs kim l

rob is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the World
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,105 Times in 628 Posts

Hi Kim,

I think it's good too that you know for sure what is causing your symptoms. May as well just know for sure and go ahead with keeping the symptoms under control. I take Valium from time to time for stress and it's a drug that can be addictive, so just be careful. If you take too much too often, you can build up a resistance and have to take more for it to have an effect. Sounds like you know that you need to be careful, this is good. I hope you have a good Easter!

Rob