Thread: This rash is a pain in the a#%!!!

Thanks

Default This rash is a pain in the a#%!!!

So, Im new to the world of lupus. I havnt taking any of the meds perscribed to me. I am trying to control this disease with diet, exercise, and herbal remedies..... Does anyone know what works to get rid of this stupid rash on my face???? im so sick of covering it with make up!!!!
    Thank You!!!
    -Sarah

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I have found vitamin E oil helps take the burn out and also helps th rash heal up faster. I hope this helps you!
    Dx. SLE June 2009

♪ Jen ♪

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I hope that this works for you without any meds i know of no one who can control this without some medical intervention of medicine but good luck to you and keep us posted. Bonita as for the rash i do not experience this myself

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

I have to agree with Bonita. Lupus generally is not one of those diseases that can be controlled with diet and exercise. Lupus can be a progressive disease and if you are not taking the meds that will slow and/or stop the progression, Lupus can be a fatal disease.
    I know that there are lots and lots of "remedies" on the web that have claimed to totally cure Lupus. But, if you do some research into these "remedies", you will find that there is no real scientific evidence that they work.
    Be very, very careful about not taking your meds. You could find that you are actually doing more harm than good. Otherwise, and Bonita said, I truly hope that this works for you!

Peace and Blessings
    Namaste
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!