Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hello, I am an newbie

Thanks

Thank you for the welcome. I believe it is a good place to come to and feel understood! I too am pleased to find more Grandmothers...I was told I was old to be diagnosed. Made me feel like the female version of the lone ranger! My babies are one boy age 3 and one girl age 5. They are not little babies but they're still Granny's babies. I bet you are excited to have another little one to love. Once they go to school seems like they grow up overnight. Thanks again, Billie

rob is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the World
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,105 Times in 628 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hillbillie View Post
    Thanks Rob,
    I have been on the meds a while and just the past couple of days I have felt better than before, so I am thankful for that!! Even made it off the porch and out to play with the grandkids a little. Still have pain but bareable. Spring is my favorite time of year. I love the blooms of the flowers and fruit trees. Makes everything see like its coming alive. thanks again... My husband loves the r/c helicopters Thanks again Billie
    What a coincidence! I'm into helicopters too. I fly a machine called a Raptor 50. Learning to do aerobatics, it's nerve wracking!

Rob