Thread: New

Thanks

Default New

I just found this forum. I'm glad to be able to talk with others about Lupus. I'm 29 and was diagnosed 5 years ago. I have to say I've been blessed because I know I could be much worse. My problems stem from horrible joint pain, stiffness and swelling which makes it hard to run around after my 7 year old. A lot of days I feel like I'm 100 years old. I have a very supportive family but it's nice to be able to talk to others who know what I'm going through. Thanks for listening!

Malinda

Thanks

Welcome Malinda!

this is a place to learn, to listen, to talk and to share. It is wonderful, i've learned so much, and found it is wonderful to be able to share with people who understand.

Boy I understand that 100 year old thing....there are days...

I'm sure your 7 yar old is happy to have a Mom who cares - that is more imprtant than keeping up running races!

Hugs of welcome

Thanks

Hi Malinda!

Yes, this a very cool site. Even with family support it's nice to be able to comminicate with others that have reality on what you are going through.

Welcome!

Andyman

Thanks

Hello Malinda,

I do agree with hatlady & andyman. It is a good site to communicate with others & learn. Like andyman said family support is nice but I, myself find some related experiances from people on this site & it is nice to know that am not alone.

You'll find support, knowledge & understanding on this site.

Welcome!
    devotedmom

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Hello Malinda; :lol:
    Welcome to our forum and our family. As I like to say and make sure that everyone know, this is a place where you can find support, understanding, information and comfort.
    You will find that everyone here is sincere and truly caring and concerned! I hope that you join us often as we are happy to have you here!

Peace and Blessings
    Saysusie