Thread: chrinic illness stigma at work - study

Thanks

Default chrinic illness stigma at work - study

My name is Alyssa and I am a student doing my doctoral dissertation on stigma of chronic illness in the workplace. I am looking for people who live and work with lupus to take an online survey. As I hope to publish the results, your participation will help advance research and awareness of issues workers with chronic illness face in the workplace. I live with MS so I am personally familiar with some of these issues myself.

The survey is completely anonymous, which means your identity will never be known and no one will ever be able to link your responses back to you.

The survey will take about 20 minutes of your time. You will be given the option to save your progress and return later if you don't have time to do it all at once. As a thank-you for your time, you will receive a $10 online gift card to Amazon. (You will be directed to a separate site where you enter your email address to receive it at the end of the survey).

If you have any questions I am happy to answer them for you; my email address can be found by clicking on the link below.

http://www.surveygizmo.com/s/252068/...y-10-incentive

Thank you for your time.
    Alyssa
    Last edited by newhaven1; 03-27-2010 at 05:00 PM.

Thanks

Unfortunately, someone has been submitting multiple email addresses (75 so far) in order to get gift cards, so I have to add that I will only give one gift card per person. The survey software I am using will now only allow one response per person to be submitted, so you will not get a gift card if you submit more than one response.
    Thank you,
    Alyssa

Thanks

Hi, would being in the UK mean I cant take part? Thanks
    mabeljane

Thanks

Unfortunately, spammers hijacked my site so I have to shut the study down for now. I apologize if you wanted to take the survey. I am going to try to figure out a way of making it more secure. Mabel, for the record I was looking for people from all countries to participate. I will post an update when I can.
    Alyssa