Thread: Hi Im new here

Thanks

Default Hi Im new here

My name is Heather Fultz and I was told about your sight by another Lupus member. I have had Lupus for over 3 years now maybe longer I was diagosed 2 years ago as things got worse for me after a partial hystorectomy, more things added up to SLE. Im on disability now stay at home mom and have been doing better but, not great. Im in a smaller home that is more manageable for me with my illness. Im married and I have 3 kids ages 17,13,9 I will be 35 this May. I have no real friends my husband is my best friend. I get very depressed with Lupus and the loss of my health at such a young age. I do what I can around the home I love flowers, birds and butterflies. I love playing games on my PC and Im into hair nails and make up but since getting sick most days im lucky if my hair gets brushed lol. My favoirit color is Purple fitting since purple is our ribbion for Lupus. Well thats about it nothing to exciting here.
    Thanks
    PS Im a bed speller always have been... thank goodness for spell check!

Thanks

Hi Heather,
    Welcome to WHL. You'll fit in just fine and find lots of friends to chat with here. We all know what it's like.
    My oldest daughter is named Heather - I've loved the name since I was a young girl.
    Hugs,
    Marla

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Yes, welcome to WHL. You will find plenty of friends here.
    Plenty of cyber hugs for and to you,
    nonna

Blog Entries
    Thanks

hi heather,

wow, i also love butterflies, flowers and the color purple. I am so glad that you found us....many of us come around here to share information and stories, and there are even games that we can play when we are getting through the tough days.

keep in touch, i look forward to sharing butterfly stories.
    Phyllis

share a smile today