Thread: Do you have this?

Thanks

Default Do you have this?

Hi all--I am hoping for input. Here is my brief history

35 yr old f

2 yrs ago started to get muscle twitching all over (hundreds), stinging/zapping joint pains that would migrate around, extreme cracking joints.
    All tests-emg, mri, deep eye pains, developed horizontal lines and dents in all my nails-still have them labs clear

1 yr ago started to have upper left pains-pancreas was inflammed yet nothing showed on my scans (thankfully as dad died of pancancer). Now I am having pancreas pains yet again

I have been getting odd bumps on my scalp and have had livedo reticularous several times on my legs.

My labs for lupus was drawn when this all started 2 yrs ago. I cannot help to think the pancreas inflammation and other odd symptoms are related to the same thing and I dont think my pancreas being inflammed would cause it.

Do these symptoms sound like it could be lupus even though all my labs were clear-antismith, antiro, ana, etc..

Thanks

awww..i'm really sorry to hear that. what do you mean by odd bumps on your scalp?? i've had that..currently still trying to figure out what it could be though.
    UNSPEAKABLE JOY.
    "we must be the change we wish to see in the world."-mahatma ghandi
    1 TIMOTHY 4:12-"Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity."

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Hi there,
    I have a suggestion for testing. Have your doc run Blood level for your calcium and ionized calcium.
    Hope you feel better soon.
    Nonna

Thanks

The bumps feel like eraser heads.... and are sensitive

I had my calcium levels tested-clear