Thread: Happy St. Patrick's Day to You!

Thanks

Wink Happy St. Patrick's Day to You!

We've just gotten home from The Trident Room. That is the bar at the Naval Postgraduate School. The students and their families (even little ones) meet there to eat, drink and celebrate the end of the quarter. They had a great live Irish band and a bagpipe player from New York. We drank some green Chardonnay (this is California) and enjoyed the concert.
    Now we're home, drinking grasshoppers (still the green thing).
    I hope that you all had a pain-free and fun St. Paddy's Day.
    Hugs,
    Marla

rob is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the World
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,105 Times in 628 Posts

It hit a record 70 degrees here, and Karen and I decided that an army blanket in the backyard was the best way to spend our St. Patrick's Day. We put on some fine Irish music from Enya, and shared a cold Guinness. The sunset was superb, and the sheer novelty of a 70 degree day with green grass, when it should be in the 20's with 3 feet of snow made it a day to remember. Mom and Dad stopped by for a bit, and we all had a nice visit. I woke up feeling like hell, and ended my day feeling really good.

Rob

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I worked. Normally I would be at the parade in NYC all decked out in Green sampling some of the finest Irish beverages available, but this year it was just the green since my St. Patty's Day Parade partner in crime moved 6hrs north of here. Next year I hope to go back to the parade.
    As long as this body works, I am going to enjoy life to the fullest for each second of every moment that I can.