Thread: good news for a change

Thanks

Smile good news for a change

it is not definite but we may finally have our housing transfer it is a house with ramps in front and back and they are putting new carpets and vinyl and brand new bathroom with shower recess fully fenced with plenty of room for mikaela to play it may take 2 weeks to finish and we have been told to start preparing hopefully they are telling the truth but i am scared to hope because they have let me down before could not come at better time i am extremely unwell i am in very bad flare have not been able to function properly for days my hands are bad as well as all my joints am extremely nauseas am having real problems walking fatigue is extremely dibilitating at the moment can only lay around walking in the house is very difficult. bad headaches. hugs kim l thanks for listening be wel my friends

Thanks

Good for you, Kim!
    We'll all keep our fingers crossed for you and your family. You deserve some good luck for a change.
    Hugs,
    Marla

Blog Entries
    Thanks

FANTASTIC NEWS!!!!!! I hope they aren't yanking your chain. Let's see, 2 weeks would be around 4/1/10. If you do move then, be sure to air out the new place really well, it will be full of chemicals from that new carpet and the glue from the new bathroom etc.
    As long as this body works, I am going to enjoy life to the fullest for each second of every moment that I can.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Hurrah Kim! This is exciting news!

Got my fingers crossed!!!