Thread: just when you feel good bamm it hits you

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default just when you feel good bamm it hits you

I woke up yesterday feeling great, got on my treadmill did some floor exercises. went to work felt great came home had to move some furniture around thought i feel good go ahead. so afterwards i cooked dinner than bamm it hit me. my knee starting burning again, my back started to ache. so i took my pain meds and went to bed. I should of enjoy no pain an feeling good an gotten someone to help me. how we forget what will happen if you overdue when feeling good. so this morning i still hurt. what a dummy
    Keep Smiling

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I know that feeling very well...
    I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for someone I'm not.

Thanks

i would take a couple for pain killers and go some more lol, im just kidding

i hope you feel better

ps. i would push my body to limits.

Thanks

I know this feeling all too well! My husband yells at me to slow down on my good days.. reminding me that I'm just going to be out of commission the next 3 if I don't take it easy... it's just so hard to pass up that energy and not try to get everything you can done. I feel like I have to maximize that time because it's so infrequent.
    Shannon
    Divorced
    Registered Nurse
    Proud Momma to an 8 month old kitten. She was on death's door when I found her and now she growing up into a beautiful cat, she's my baby.

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass... it's about learning how to dance in the rain.

God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change...
    The courage to change the things I can...
    And the wisdom to know the difference.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I know exactly what you mean. I am sorry to hear the wolf caught you again. I hope you feel better soon.
    As long as this body works, I am going to enjoy life to the fullest for each second of every moment that I can.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

thanks everyone at least i am not the only dummy. this life we have to live with is so confusing have to remember we have an illness and to be carefull on those good days. an i did take two pills but couldn't do anymore after that. lol
    Keep Smiling

Blog Entries
    Thanks

On the good days you tend to forget that there is a brick wall just ahead. Bonita

Thanks

I do the same thing all the time. Whenever I have a good day, I want to take advantage of it and usually I overdo it. Just last week I was feeling great, so I went walking every day, got up to 1.2 miles. (Which isn't all that impressive really, but considering I'm usually a couch potato, it was great!) Then I bounced down right into a flare, and haven't been able to do anything for a week. Arghhh!! I keep hoping that one day I'll learn...
    Love...faith...joy...hope...strength...
    Lupus, you have no chance!

Love and hugs,
    Cheryl
    (mom to my little Chihuahua, Brandi)

Diagnosed with SLE, Sjogren's, Reynaud's, Celiac, and arthritis November 2006.