Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ever Feel Like The Ground Is Shaking?

Thanks

Default Ever Feel Like The Ground Is Shaking?

I have had a few occasions recently where it will feel like the ground is shaking under me when I stop walking? Had it at a store recently, and at the office. Anyone felt the same? I already have that 'vibrating feeling' in my limbs on occasion (which is what lead to my diagnosis). I have also had a nerve conduction study, which revealed my nerves were 'as healthy as a 19-year-old'.

Anyone?

Thanks

P.S. Meant to also note that I am starting 50,000 Vit D for 8 weeks; was found last week to be Vit D deficient at 22.7 (range should be 32-100). Could that contribute?

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Yes i have that feeling often.Usually as i walk the floor feels like sponge then when i stop i get the vibration feeling,very weird sensation isnt it.Goodluck with the vit d,i am not sure if this is why as i have not been tested to see if my vit d is right.Let me know if it makes a difference to you.

love Amanda.xx
    I am still here,just been on new meds so unable to function like i used to.I will pop back,just know im thinking of you all and hoping you are keeping on keeping on.xxxxxxx

Thanks

I have had that for the past two months and occassionally on days were Im "vibrating" really bad I actually start shaking. It hasn't been as often as it was last time I went to the doctor though. She dismissed it. I go back tomorrow. I hope that the Vit D helps if so maybe I'll ask my doctor to look into that for me.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

You mean someone else feels vibrations. I thought it was me. I always say is there a fault zone near here? I can't say much about the shaking; I have parkinsons.

How's your balance? How are your sleeping habits?

I'm not saying it's related; but it's something to check out.

Nonna

Thanks

Always...thought I was crazy at first...now I just try to ignore as best as I can.
    Andrea

Thanks

Hi,
    I feel shaky and dizzy a lot too. It can be scary. I am very D3 defficient. My level is at a 14 and I have been taking 15,000 mg per day. When your D3 is low, you are more sensitive to pain and the cold. Now that I have been on the D3, I don't feel as chilled or feverish. The only way to get our D3 is through the sun or vitamins. Since we can't sit out in the sun all day, the vitamins should help you out. I hope you start feeling better. I have Raynauds and my fingers, feet and lips still turn blue and numb, but not as bad. I can't wait for the warmer weather.

Thanks

Yes!!! I feel vibrations all the time! There's even times I check my cell phone because I think it's vibrating but it's just me "imagining" it... LOL..
    I wonder if it is related to the Vit. D deficiency... mine was crazy low, I was on megadoses weekly for 3 months.
    Shannon
    Divorced
    Registered Nurse
    Proud Momma to an 8 month old kitten. She was on death's door when I found her and now she growing up into a beautiful cat, she's my baby.

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass... it's about learning how to dance in the rain.

God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change...
    The courage to change the things I can...
    And the wisdom to know the difference.

Thanks

Yes I have had that in my legs and also thinking my desk was shaking--even on several occassions I had to ask other people to feel my desk to see if it was vibrating! Also there were a few times I thought we had a slight earthquake!

Thanks

I don't feel the ground shaking, but vibrating. At first it felt like the ground or table, or whatever was vibrating.
    Until I found out, it's my body that is vibrating, I would ask my husband, if he felt the floor or table vibrating and he said no.
    That is when I figured out it was me. I tell my rheumy all the time about it, but he just looks at me in a puzzled way.
    I can put my head on the table and sometimes feel vibration. It's anoying.

Debbie
    I may have been dealt a bad hand, but at least I'm still playing with a full deck. ( most of the time anyway).