Thread: Newbie :)

Thanks

Default Newbie :)

Hi all my name is Mahi, I was diagnosed with SLE and Antiphospholipid syndrome in 2003. It was very difficult for me at first to accept that my life was going to be different and I had a chronic illness. So for a couple of years I was in struggle of acceptance and denial. I have now grown to walk with my illness and take things one at a time instead of trying to run away from something that was not going anywhere I wish it did. For the most part I have had a simple journey with my Lupus and through the years I have become very tolerant to pain so I dont go running to the ER for every side pain and swollen joints . My journey with Lupus thus far has helped me become a stronger women and my faith has done wonders for me . Hope to make new friends on this web and also have some common questions answered.

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Hi qvmahi:
    Welcome to our family. I am glad to hear that your Lupus has not caused you any serious damage and that you are learning how to manage your life with the disease. Like you, many of us have found that having this disease has taught us how to appreciate those things that are truly important and to renew our faith!
    You will find that this family is filled with the most caring, understanding, and informative people on the web. There is always someone here when you need answers, support, or just need to vent.
    Spend some time reading through the various posts and the stickies (these are filled with good information). We also have an arcade here where many of us spend hours and hours passing the time and forgetting our aches and pains.
    This is a fun, welcoming, and warm place to be and I am glad that you are here!

Peace and Blessings
    Namaste
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Just to say hello and welcome Mahi. Catch up with you soon.

love
    Amanda.xx
    I am still here,just been on new meds so unable to function like i used to.I will pop back,just know im thinking of you all and hoping you are keeping on keeping on.xxxxxxx