Thread: swollen feet and hands and fatigued

Thanks

Angry swollen feet and hands and fatigued

hi everyone very fatigued at the moment my body is swollen i think it is because i am tired with the trouble i am having with the bug infestation in my goverment house and i am fighting for them to get exterminator in we are having to sleep on the lounge with the lettters i sent to housing minister and local goverment official i am waiting for reply if i donot here from them soon we will have to stay in our camper trailer and only come into the house to use bathroom i am so extremely tired and worn out and i think it is causing my lupus to flare i will be contacting healh department at the end of the week if nothing is done. all our health is being greatly affected. thanks for listening hugs kim l

Blog Entries
    Thanks

hope everything works out
    (((hugs)))

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Kim Sorry to hear thing are rough for you. I hope things settle down soon for you. Sorry about the bugs!! AS for the hands and feet thing, you aren' alone. I have been dealing with that for almost a year. the prednisone had helped immensly but I don't want nor should I stay on it ver much longer. maybe they can do a taper for u to settle things down? anyway good luck and I will try to stay in better touch!
    Dx. SLE June 2009

♪ Jen ♪

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I cannot immagine living with bugs that freaks me out. I hope that soon things will change for you. No one deserves to live that way. And what they use to get rid of them might put you in a flare. Love and prayers Bonita

Thanks

Hang in there, Kim. Keep complaining and demanding until you get some results. No one should have to live like that.
    Hugs,
    Marla