Thread: Update Sick Again

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default Update Sick Again

Hi Everybody,

My computer was down for awhile. I was having keyboard problems. Since my last fall, I have been going to the chiropractor and it has helped me a lot. I can now move my head fully to the right and I am able to walk a little without terrible lower back pain.

I was just starting to feel better and then on Monday I started to get a virus which threw me for a loop. It consisted of an awful head cold. I have been taking decongestants to keep from getting an earache/s. It has affected the sinsuses also. Hopefully, it will clear up soon and I won't have to go to the Dr. Now my boyfriend is getting the virus... If it is not one thing. It is another.

Wish I could get away from everything for a little while, but can't go anywhere or do anything until I get feeling better. For those of you who have been wondering, my boyfriend's hand is healing very well from his carpal tunnel surgery. The Dr. says he can't go back to work though for another year.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Glad to see you're back. Hope you're doing a whole lot better than I am, I can't seem to get out of this slump. Anyway my neurologist wants me to have both hands done for carpal tunnel but I very hesitant because of my physically demanding job. Anyway, hope to see more posts from you.
    micromedic
    I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for someone I'm not.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

hi drinkofwtr,
    so happy to hear from you...i have missed chatting with you. Listen, this virus that you have is nothing to play around with. Many people are suffering with this virus that attacks the sinuses and head. It is really nasty and takes a while to run its course. You might want to call your dr., there are meds that help.

hope you and your boyfriend feel better soon....please don't stay gone for so long this time.
    Phyllis

share a smile today

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Hi DOW,

Hope you feel better soon,just keep resting.Glad your boyfriend is doing good after his surgery too.

Love Amanda.xxxx
    I am still here,just been on new meds so unable to function like i used to.I will pop back,just know im thinking of you all and hoping you are keeping on keeping on.xxxxxxx

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Hi DrinkofWater;
    I am so happy to hear from you. Hope you start feeling better soon and that you are able to get away for a while. I am also happy to hear that your boyfriend's hand is doing well after surgery!
    It is good to see you back...

Peace and Blessings
    Namaste
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!

Thanks

Welcome back,

Glad to hear from you again. Did you boyfriend have the microscopic release or the full knife? Just curious. I had microscopic on my r-hand and was back to work (with chronic tendonitis) in 8 weeks. I am glad he had the surgery; it is not fun at all. lol. Make sure he has physical therapy to strengthen the hand.

Take care,

Faith

Blog Entries
    Thanks

He had the full knife.

Thanks

Hi DrinkofWtr,

Oh my word!!! I was soo very afraid of that when you said he would not be back for a full year. Did they not offer him a choice? The issues with the knife is it further creates scar tissue underneath the skin where you can't see it. My friend had that surgery in the 80s (most surgeons don't use the knife any longer) and her carpal tunnel has returned now I don't know if that is from using the hands or from the scar tissue of the surgery. They typically don't use a knive any longer due to the scar tissue and the length of time it takes to recover. I am very surprised. I will keep you both in my prayers. I hope he has a full recovery and push for the physical therapy.

I was very fortunate as I have 1/4" inch scar on the inside of my wrist that no one can hardly even see unless I point it out. I have been very blessed. The tendonitis took years to go away.

Take care,

Faith