Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: MIA- I'm back

Thanks

Thanks Saysusie- It has been awhile but thank GOD no news is good news in my case. Yes, college is getting more and more expensive but they are not passing the revenue down to us. Our enrollment at the institution I work at went up 13% this semester and about the same last, we have the same amout of staff and expected to provide the same service to all of these additional students. Hey, but we have jobs so I just thank GOD and keep it moving.

How have you been?

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Been a bit rough but im fighting it and having a break at the mo at my boyfriends.Thanks for asking.So glad you are back.xxxxx
    I am still here,just been on new meds so unable to function like i used to.I will pop back,just know im thinking of you all and hoping you are keeping on keeping on.xxxxxxx

Thanks

Keep fighting angel, you know you are a conqueror!

Thanks

Welcome back Pretti in Pink,

We have miseed you and congrats to your son. That is great!! God blesses us in many ways and I think the mountains we face let us enjoy the hills. I am glad to hear you are doing well.

God Bless,

Faith

Thanks

Hey Faith,

Glad to be back. I like that, the mountains we face let us enjoy the hills, you are so correct. GOD is AMAZNG! How have you been doing?

Thanks

Hey Preety N Pink,

You are right!! God is amazing. He never forsakes us nor leaves us. My favorite is Footprints in the Sand.

I am doing okay. God never gives us more than we can handle; I have been telling myself that alot lately. lol. Lupus flares, fatigue and fun fibro.

I am so happy to hear about your son and it gives me hope that I can one day can experience the same with my children in 5-6 years. I think the more we go through; we have a better appreciation of the little things we often take for granted. I am looking forward to seeing some hills soon.

I am so glad you are back!!! Don't be a stranger!!!

Take care & God Bless,

Faith

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Hi Pretti in Pink:

Glad to see you are back. Glad things are going well with you. It is exciting when you see your kid/s go off to college. It is expensive though and I feel for you in that respect.

Thanks

Hi Faith,

Footprints in the Sand is a classic and so on point. I am glad you're doing ok despite the side effects of lupus and fibro. Through it all keep in mind, this too shall pass.

You, too, will have the experience with your children, claim it now. We also have the an experience everyday that we are graced to be with them and we are able to enjoy those things that we might have taken for granted if GOD hadn't used us as a vessel.

I'll try not to be a stranger, but know that even when I am not here I am praying for each of you. Until we chat again..... Be Blessed!

Thanks

Hi DrinkofWtr,

Thanks for the welcome back. Kids and college-Isn't it amazing how all things feelings become intertwined? Happy, Sad, Anticipation, Broke- but each are a blessing in their own way.

How have you been doing?

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Hi PiP!

It's so nice to see you on here again. I am glas to hear that you are doing well and congratulations on your son's acceptance!
    Sandy
    As long as this body works, I am going to enjoy life to the fullest for each second of every moment that I can.