Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: It' Been A Year For Angel

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default It' Been A Year For Angel

It's been a year since Angel lost sweet Daisy her dog. I just wanted to let her Know she is in my prayers.
    But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint. Isaiah 40:31

Take Care,
    Becky

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Thank you for reminding us so that we can let Angel know that she is in our thoughts!

Peace and Blessings
    Namaste
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Ah Rebecca and Carlotta,

Thanks so much.I know we all have our problems,but she was my best friend and i miss her everyday.But i now do not feel as guilty as i did the best for her the day she took ill.So thanks both for caring,i know she was my pet,but to me my little baby.
    Love n hugs
    Amanda.xxxx
    I am still here,just been on new meds so unable to function like i used to.I will pop back,just know im thinking of you all and hoping you are keeping on keeping on.xxxxxxx

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I am sorry to hear about your pet i did not know untill today that you lost your dog please know that others care . Bonita You are always there for everyone

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Angel,
    I still miss my dog from childhood. It's a special bond we have with our pets. They become our fur families and I think it's normal to miss and mourn them. It is my belief and hope that we will see them all in heaven one day. Until then, we can do our best to honor them by remembering the good times with them.
    Sandy
    As long as this body works, I am going to enjoy life to the fullest for each second of every moment that I can.

Thanks

Angel,

I am so sorry!!! She is in my prayers. I have two dogs and they are really my children; sloppy kisses on days when we aren't feeling well and lot of love.

Faith

Thanks

Angel,
    My condolences, too. We lost Whiskers, a 19 year old cat, about this time last year, and we had to have the two 18 year olds, K.C. and Bexar, put to sleep in August. I miss those old guys a lot. They were a part of the family for a long, long time.
    Hugs,
    Marla

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Ah thanks so much Bonita,Sandy,Faith & Marla, yes they are like our children and so missed when they leave.I do hope we meet again and Marla im sorry you lost your pets also.But we are keeping the memory alive,right now.Thanks all for being so understanding.

Love
    Amanda.xxxx
    I am still here,just been on new meds so unable to function like i used to.I will pop back,just know im thinking of you all and hoping you are keeping on keeping on.xxxxxxx

Thanks

Angel,
    You're right. We never forget them. They give us so much unconditional love and all they ask for is to be loved. I could never stand to live without having a cat or two in my house.
    Here are some pictures of Whiskers, Lady Diana, K.C. (Kool Cat) and Bexar. They have all passed on, and I will always remember them.
    Hugs,
    Marla
    Attached Images Attached Images

Blog Entries
    Thanks

OMG how cute ahhhhhhh beautiful and being remembered now.xxxxxxxxxx