Thread: Ana Bear's Last Appointment

Thanks

Default Ana Bear's Last Appointment

Hey everybody it's been a almost a week since I've last been on here, but there's been so much going on and I promised to update sooooo here we go...Her rash has gotten soooo much better so the doc has lowered her dosage to see if her symptoms stay under control, they have also given her a new script for a med that will help coat her stomach when she takes her other meds because since she's still not eating the way she should. On the not so great side they ordered more blood work and an xray of her stomach...they now think she may also have chromes disease or another form of intestinal disease.....I will update when I have more info...please keep her in your thoughts and prayers as you all are in mine...thanx for listening.
    Be Strong and Patient, things will get better. It may be stormy now, but remember it can't rain forever.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

My prayers are with you all. Love Bonita

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Thinking of you all and thanks for the update.xxxxxxxxx
    I am still here,just been on new meds so unable to function like i used to.I will pop back,just know im thinking of you all and hoping you are keeping on keeping on.xxxxxxx

Thanks

Good luck to you,
    I hope that it's not Crohn's disease. Hopefully, it's just the gastric discomfort that many of us seem to get with these AI issues. My daughter (age 25) was tested for it, but now they've decided that she has irritable bowel syndrome. It does get worse when her ex is irritating! She has found that when she eats right - lots of fresh fruits and veggies, she feels better. Hopefully, AnaBear will be the same.
    Hugs,
    Marla