Thread: Help me spread Lupus Awareness

Thanks

Default Help me spread Lupus Awareness

Almost four years ago my wife was diagnosed with Lupus. There has been very little research and development for this disease, and no new treatment drugs have come out in the last 20 years or longer.

Toyota Racing is sponsoring a contest in which entrants design a racecar that the public will vote on. The winning car will serve as a pace car for NASCAR's All-Star race in Charlotte, NC later this year. I have designed an entry to raise awareness for Lupus and the need for a cure. I would ask that all our employees take 1 minute out of their day to vote for my entry in order to raise awareness for Lupus. You can vote once a day from each computer until March 5th. I have forwarded a message similar to this to everyone in my address book from my personal computer, as well as posting the link on facebook, and encourage everyone to please do the same.

Here is the link to vote. http://www.sponsafier.com/#/gallery/view/16971

Remember, you can note once a day until March 5th.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to wayneparris911 For This Useful Post:

Serenity81 (02-21-2010)

Thanks

This is really neat! I'll post up the link on my Facebook as well, awesome idea to spread the word to a wider audience. Kudos to you for standing behind this cause. Hooray for awesome supportive hubbys!
    Shannon
    Divorced
    Registered Nurse
    Proud Momma to an 8 month old kitten. She was on death's door when I found her and now she growing up into a beautiful cat, she's my baby.

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass... it's about learning how to dance in the rain.

God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change...
    The courage to change the things I can...
    And the wisdom to know the difference.