Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I just wanted to introduce myself...

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Hello and welcome and so glad everyone have given you great info which i can not top.I once was told i had Lupus but now have Chronic Fatigue Im so sorry you are going through this,but hope soon you get the help you need.Sorry to hear you had to give up your job too.All the members will help you where they can they are all lovely.I too have many days in bed also,but its not like this forever i hope.Just keep fighting and posting here.
    Glad you found us.
    love Amanda.xx
    I am still here,just been on new meds so unable to function like i used to.I will pop back,just know im thinking of you all and hoping you are keeping on keeping on.xxxxxxx

Blog Entries
    Thanks

(((hugz))) i know i just joined like right now but i can relate to you.. and worse part is that im a new mother.. so i really have no choice but to try to push through the pain and hope that i dont drop my daughter.. people around here started to think i was lazy because i kept asking them to get me stuff when i had the baby in my arms.. but my knees are so affected that when i sit and stand up again it hurts like hell.. and im scared im gonna drop my baby.. so anyways.. i've stopped asking people for help.. i just struggle through and do things in my own slow pace.. im so sorry that you had to stop working.. im currently on vitamin d once a month.. folic acid once a day... methotrexate once a day.. and the other pill.. i forget the name.. its a little long white pill.. which is twice a day.. and for pain.. i take.. excedrin extra strength.. people think its just for headaches.. but its the only thing that calms my pain..

oh ps. i remember the name of the last pill.. plaquenell.. idk the spelling.. idk about anyone else but medroll doesnt do crap for me.. idk about pregnazone havent tried it but i dont wanna gain weight so yeah..