Thread: Great Product for cold feet

Thanks

Default Great Product for cold feet

Hi everyone,
    When I saw the rheumy this week, she agreed with me that I have a mild case of Raynaud's. She has me taking an aspirin a day for the circulation and she said to try sleeping in socks or with a heating pad. I remembered that I had seen some warm socks made for sleeping in at Kohl's, so I went back there. I bought a pair, and I really like them. I start out the night wearing them,(and nothing else - TEE HEE), much to my hubby's amusement. A couple of hours later, when my feet have gone from freezing to burning, I take them off.
    These socks are super-soft, they have shea butter in the fibers, and they are lavender scented - all for $7.50!
    Here's the info on them, if you can't find them in a Kohl's near you.
    Dream Silk Cozy Jamzzz
    by earththerepeutics.com
    I'm really liking them, despite Jeff making fun of them.
    Hugs,
    Marla

Thanks

Marla, that's awesome! LOL, I'm the same way, I tend to be SOO cold upon getting into bed... our bedroom is upstairs and the circulation in the house isn't wonderful and we need to update our insulation.. it gets pretty chilly here at night, so we have numerous blankets and a space heater. Throughout the night, I peel off layers, throw off blankets, and at some point usually get up and turn off the heater, haha.. Bill thinks it's pretty amusing, too. I'll have to look into the socks though, they sound amazing!
    Shannon
    Divorced
    Registered Nurse
    Proud Momma to an 8 month old kitten. She was on death's door when I found her and now she growing up into a beautiful cat, she's my baby.

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass... it's about learning how to dance in the rain.

God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change...
    The courage to change the things I can...
    And the wisdom to know the difference.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

hey marla,

i found the exact socks at kohl's a couple of months ago...they are part of my standard night attire....however, i do wear a couple of additional things....ha ha ha....you are way too funny. What a picture...you and your socks....

anyway...you are right. I also wear mine to bed, then take them off after my feet get warm.

i giggle every time i discover another similarity.....
    Phyllis

share a smile today