Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: my daughters sadness

Thanks

thankyou marla and sandy yes there is news networks i can call and that is my next step if i donot get any reply from health minister or member of parliament also i will also make phone call to health department thanks for suggestions i will not give up fighting for my family hugs kim l

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Kim;
    Good for you and good for you making demands. You are absolutely right, you deserve to live in decent housing and the law requires that they provide decent housing and that you are treated with respect. No, it is not your job to exterminate, it is theirs.
    Have you had any response from the housing minister?? Continue to keep good documentation about the way they've responded to you, their failure to address your issues, and their failure to provide decent housing or acceptable alternatives. Do not give up the fight because you are fighting for your basic rights!
    How was Mikaela's day back at school? Please keep us posted as we are all rooting for you!

Peace and Blessings
    Namaste
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!

Thanks

thankyou susie mikaela has now been provided with a teacher to protect her she does not enter the playground at recesses or lunch instead she eats in seperate area and has been given access to computers and other activities. at this stage this the only alternative i have for her safety until i get transfer. hugs kim l

Thanks

Kim
    I just wanted to say that I admire your perserverence with regards to your family - especially while sick with this disease. I am praying your family is given a better locsation/enviroment soon, and that your Mikelas school issues are addressed as well. There has been ALOT of national attention to the bullying issue here in the US lately and states are passing laws that hold these schools responsible when nothing is done.
    Hpoing there is peace in your family soon
    Lauri
    For God has not given us a spirit of fear; but of power, love and a sound mind. 2 Timothy 1:7

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Kim; I am glad that she is being protected and not feeling like she's being punished. The school staff should be held responsible for protecting children while they are there. We do not send our children to school to be terrorized! I hope that this arrangement gives you a bit more peace of mind.
    Lauri;
    I've been seeing and reading a lot about bullies also. I am glad that this is becoming a national issue. My sweet Lauri was a fragile child all of her life and had to endure some horrendous bullying. In High School, I confronted several of the girls myself and had to get ghetto with them..I threatened to beat the S@!# out of them every time I saw them and told them that my hubby was the Captain in the police department, so calling the cops would do them no good at all. If they touched my daughter again, I was going to make every effort to make them dead. In fact, they had better protect her cuz if she came home with a scratch or a bruise, I was coming for their A@#!s and I wouldn't stop until I caused lifelong pain.
    (Oh, this is the second post I've made where I've hinted at my ability to be violent...I better be careful!)

Anyway, that was probably the totally wrong way to handle bullies, but I just could not bear another tear from my daughter's eyes - especially given that she was already dealing with so much!

Peace and Blessings
    Namaste
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!

Thanks

Wow, SaySusie
    We've been seeing a whole different side of you today. I sure hope that you get over your violent mood soon!
    I know that we can be real "Momma Cats" when it comes to our kids. I've raised three "Momma Cats" too. They are all fiercely protective of their little boys. Meg was just describing to me how she had to watch a rather inept nurse trying to get Ryan's blood oxygen levels and trying to take blood. She told me that she wanted to scratch the nurse's eyes out for hurting her baby. At least I don't have to worry about the safety of my grandsons.
    Have a calming night, girlfriend.
    Hugs,
    Marla