Thanks

Default WHAT's Going on???

Where's all the posts???

SAYSUE...everything OK????

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by stjames13:
    Where's all the posts???

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Everything is fine - was on a short vacation but I am back home as of today!
    Thanx

Blog Entries
    Thanks

St James - you're right - we seem to have lost some posts? I'm not sure how or what to do about it. I will check with administrator to see what happened!
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Saysusie:
    Originally posted by stjames13:
    Where's all the posts???

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Everything is fine - was on a short vacation but I am back home as of today!
    Thanx

Thanks

SAYSAUE let me know what YOU would like me to do...I am her to help you and just give a males point of view and how I deal with it etc....this is YOUR board dedicated to YOUR daughter....I just wanna help. I'm disables at the tender age of 47+ and feel I have alot to offer and can be an assettt to you and whom ever we can help. Thankyou for letting me be part of something so close to you...I can only hope to live up to your expectations

stjames13

Blog Entries
    Thanks

St. James;
    I truly do appreciate your diligence and your committment. Also, I am very happy that a man's perspective can be added to this site as it is sorely needed in the SLE world!
    I hope that your disability will not affect the spirit within - I know that it is hard to remain hopeful and positive when you are dealing with daily pain and your entire life has been radically changed by an illness. You may talk about everything here and I will try to help you; just as you are so willing to help others. You are appreciated and cherished for that :-)
    Take Care
    Saysusie

Thanks

i'm new here to this board, and i just recently found out that my grandmother has lupus, i was wondering what i can do to make her feel comfortable and i wish i had alittle more info on what lupus does to the body and how you get it. sorry for being so ignorant onthe matter, but i hope somebody out there can change that for me. thanks alot to all who help.

Thanks

UNIQUE....we have been experiencing technical difficulties at the board lately...PLEASE feel free to email me at voodoo_funk13@hotmail.com

and I will answer all your questions to the best of my ability. DO a search on LUPUS and see all the INFO sights available...The ONLY reason I;m asking you to email me is that since the board has been messing up I don;t want ya left out on the cold...so EMAIL AWAY

stjames

Blog Entries
    Thanks

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by unique:
    i'm new here to this board, and i just recently found out that my grandmother has lupus, i was wondering what i can do to make her feel comfortable and i wish i had alittle more info on what lupus does to the body and how you get it. sorry for being so ignorant onthe matter, but i hope somebody out there can change that for me. thanks alot to all who help.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Unique; One of the most common things that Lupus does to the body is cause aches and pains, much like arthritis. Also, Lupus patients tend to be extremely fatigued. They go through periods where they feel fine (remission) and periods where they are extremely sick (relapse). Some digestive problems occur as well as extreme sensitivity to light.
    As far as how one gets Lupus, that is still unknown. Until a cause is found, a cure cannot be found! Some say that stress is a big causation - we still don't know!
    There are four different kinds of Lupus - do you know which one your grandmother has?
    The best way that you can help her is to be patient, understanding and non judgmental, expecially during her periods of relapse when she's very sick, very tired and in pain! (check this site for more information on the types of lupus, medications, symptoms etc.)
    You may also e-mail me at "Saysusie@cs.com" if you'd like to talk in more detail about your grandmother and how you can help her!
    Best Of Luck
    Saysusie
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by unique:
    i'm new here to this board, and i just recently found out that my grandmother has lupus, i was wondering what i can do to make her feel comfortable and i wish i had alittle more info on what lupus does to the body and how you get it. sorry for being so ignorant onthe matter, but i hope somebody out there can change that for me. thanks alot to all who help.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Should be fixed now. Let me know if it happens again.

Cybermonsters