I haven't been on in forever!...so heres an update
So, since the seizure back in January, I have had some crazy happenings. A week after I had the seizure I found out I was pregnant with my 2nd child. I am currently 8 weeks along now and high risk due to the seizures and the lupus. I have to see my rheumy every 2 months during my pregnancy, see a high risk OB along with my regular OB, have more blood tests and sonos, I was taken off all my meds except Plaquenil, put on Keppra for seizures, and Im on a prenatal and extra folic acid daily. My lupus isn't too bad atm although Im waiting for blood test results. I have to do a 24 hr urine starting tomorrow to get a baseline for my kidneys and im waiting to hear if i have SSA & SSB antibodies(for heart block potential and neonatal lupus etc.)The baby seems to be fine, had my first sono Feb. 12th at 7 weeks and 3 days and the baby and my cervix look good, heartbeat was 140s and strong. I am due Sept. 25th 2010. I am looking for anyone who may have gone through a similar experience and to calm my nerves. I am soo tired all the time and scared its gonna cause another seizure. I have had to drop classes at school. Im just bummed in a way I am excited about the baby but nervous too because I dont want anything to happen to us. Like my bf said, "I hope her body can handle it." I am saying prayers so please pray with me and I hope you all are well. *hugs* Take care. -Brittanee
*LadyBug*- Epilepsy Dx: 2003 & UCTD w/SLE features Dx: 2009 SLE/Lupus Dx: May 12th 2011 Secondary Adrenal Insufficiency Dx: 2012--Current Meds:
Hydrocortisone 10mg A.M. & 10mg 4P.M.
Protonix 40mg 1x/day
Flonase 50mcg 2 sprays each 1x/day
Wanna know my story, just ask!