Thread: Long time no see bit of rough rise but i'm back what i missed????

Hybrid View

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Red face Long time no see bit of rough rise but i'm back what i missed????

Hay everyone sorry i haven't been on here in long time, been losing myself in facebook farming!!!! LOL

well little update on me!!
    - been in alot of pain, and ever soo slightly depressed and extremely fatigued!!
    - but hopefully things are looknig on the up!! went to remu in floods tears and i tihnk things are finally on the move!!
    - they took me off sufasalazine and duxloxetine because they were making sick, they took me off plaquenil after a report back from the options saying i had discolourtation at the back of my eyes!
    -but they did give me a steriods injection and back on 5mg a day steriods!!
    -then they have done some reffering this sat 20th feb i'm gonig for a EMG/Nerve cunduction studies test, on the 25th of march i'm going for assessment to see about going on Rituximab! and i'm still waiting for appointment for eye clinic at hosp and i am actually being reffered to St Thomas's in london which i look forward to!

i also went to my gp about feeling so depressed but with everything gonig on they didn't want to prescribe me something else which i'm so he has reffered me to a group called Expert Patient Programme thier tagline is a a free course for people living with longterm health conditions which looks very interesting indeed!!

well thats everything medical other than that not alot alot of pj days with the regular days out to hospital for warfin check and rare occasssion out at local pub!

soo what have i missed??? and has anyone else had a EMG/ Nerve conduction studies test or been put on Rituximab???

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Ahhhhhhh welcome back, you are always missed. Wow allots been going on with you,but pj days are my life allot lately oh and Mafia wars lmao...scalped a few times hehehehehe. Hey i went on one of those courses, was ok and helpful and they teach you low grade exercises and stretching so not to hurt your pain you already have and coping strategies n stuff.Also i found going their once a week for a few months,the getting out and meeting others was a nice change to my pj days lol.So i hope it helps you. So glad you are back and glad appointments are happening for you too.Catch up with you soon.

Love
    Amanda.xxxxxxx
    I am still here,just been on new meds so unable to function like i used to.I will pop back,just know im thinking of you all and hoping you are keeping on keeping on.xxxxxxx

Blog Entries
    Thanks

thanks amanda i do feel like i spoke to soon!!!! went to my emails after writing this to find my exam results from december exmas and where i should be jumping over moon about passing my personal tax exam feel devasted for failnig my drafting finacial statements for second time!!!!!! feel like one step forward one step back!!! :-( i'm sure i'll feel much better in morning but feel really gutted and like people down that have helped me pay for doing this course!!

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Hi Heidi!
    Let me give you a huge WELCOME BACK!! You were missed!!
    I am so sorry to hear that you've gone through so much, but it sounds like your doctors are finally on the same page as you and are getting aggressive with treatment.
    Most of us are still here and we are still fighting the good fight!! I am glad to see you back and I hope that you continue to do well. We are here for you

Peace and Blessings
    Namaste
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!

Blog Entries
    Thanks

hey heidi,

so glad to see you around again, but i am sorry that you have been feeling so badly. Sounds like your dr. is searching for something that will help you,,,,,i hope he finds it soon.

i don't understand what tax exams and drafting financial statements are, but i am sorry that they are not going your way. Try one more time....maybe the third try will be the winner.
    Phyllis

share a smile today

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Hi Farmville neighbor *smile*

I'm curious too what exams you're talking about...and agree with Phyllis...maybe 3rd time is a charm!