Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: my daughters stupid school

Thanks

thankyou marla for your support and thankyou mabeljane for your kind words and welcome to our family we have a lot of wonderful kind and loving people here . hugs kim l

Blog Entries
    Thanks

kim,
    Have you sent them pictures? You know they say a picture is worth a 1,000 words? Well, keep pestering them until they realize that you are really the on who is wronged. Send them photos. Keep documenting. It is all very tired and draining and I know you are working hard to improve this situation and that it is easy for us all to say "Don't give up" and "It'll get better" but really these things are true and hopefully they will come true very soon. I know someone as sweet and wonderful and you deserves so much better treatment from those around her and I wish I could somehow move the obstacles out of your way for you. What's that saying, God fives us what we can handle and no more? I know you are handling this so much better and with more grace then I ever could imagine myself doing and I applaud you and I am praying for you. (((HUGS)))
    Sandy
    As long as this body works, I am going to enjoy life to the fullest for each second of every moment that I can.