Thread: Hello!

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default Hello!

Hello again to my friends that I miss so dearly!!! I once again had a chance to jump in and say a quick hello!! I hope that everyone is doing well. I long for the day that I get my computer fixed so I can be back in the land of the living with lupus!! I miss everyone so much!!! I hope all is well and I promise I will be back on a regular basis . . . SOON!!!
    A good friend will help you move, a GREAT friend will help you move a body . . . Let me know if I need to bring a shovel!!!

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Oh wow welcome back.How are you we all miss you.Sorry your computer isnt fixed,but do hope you are feeling better than you were.

Lots of love
    Amanda.xxxx
    I am still here,just been on new meds so unable to function like i used to.I will pop back,just know im thinking of you all and hoping you are keeping on keeping on.xxxxxxx

Thanks

Hi, nice to hear from you. Not having a PC, must really suck. I cross my fingers for you, that you can get it fixed soon.
    Try and pop in whenever you can.

Debbie
    I may have been dealt a bad hand, but at least I'm still playing with a full deck. ( most of the time anyway).

Blog Entries
    Thanks

It's so nice to see you! I hope you are doing well and are staying hospital free.
    As long as this body works, I am going to enjoy life to the fullest for each second of every moment that I can.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Thanks for posting Froggal. I look forward to seeing more of your posts. You've been missed!!