Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just a little update

Thanks

Smile Just a little update

Hello my fellow lupies!!!! I just wanted to let everyone know how my hospital stay went. I had to go to the ER on Friday the 5th due to some symptoms that worsened on Sunday like ive never felt before since my illness of 4 yrs. Carl and i made the decision because i was in such discomfort i couldnt eat or sleep. I had lost 6lbs in a week. My chest pressure has gotten so BAD that i cant eat without it causing severe breathing problems,severe nausea (i even threw up a few times),numbness on my left side,worse than usual fatigue,chills and sweats,vertigo so bad that i cant lay flat or on my left side at all,my skin is FLUSHING worse than ever and the bleeding from my nose and elsewhere has picked up quite a pace this past week! UGH! They detected a heart murmur but my heart ended up looking good after my 4 day stay (WOO HOO),they took CT scans and MRIs that showed a partially collapsed lung and an infection on the left side of my head,my lymphocyte went down AGAIN when checked,they did a small surgical procedure down my throat that showed lesions and clusters so they took a biopsy (we get the results in 2-3 days),i am on antibiotics and some meds for the vertigo, i have to get a colonoscopy in a few days to check for possible colon cancer,i am also lined up to get a biopsy of my lymphnodes of my armpits because they have been large for months now so they want to rule out lymphoma. I have follow up visits with my neurologist who wants more tests and the same with my ENT. They think the pressure in my left rib cage area is puttting pressure on my lung to where its collapsing. We are hopeing to get that taken care of with our biopsy results and our colonoscopy results. THANK YOU for ALL the LOVE!!! Ill keep you updated!!! Im busy with appts and more tests for the next few weeks,but ill pop in when i can!!! Oh how i do MISS YOU ALL!!! I LOVE YOU!!! PLEASE TAKE CARE OF YOURSELVES and LISTEN TO YOUR BODIES!!!!! XXXOOO
    We Live in a MORTAL, FRAIL, IMPERFECT world in which the word "FAIR" doesn't always apply.Make EVERY MOMENT COUNT with the ones you LOVE because it can end in the blink of an eye. Love, Jeannette

Thanks

Wow, Jeanette
    You do have a lot on your plate right now. Please try to keep us informed when you can, so that we aren't worrying.
    Sending you lots of good, healing vibes from the coast....
    Gentle Hugs,
    Marla

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Oh Jeanette...what hell you've been through sweetheart! ((((Hugs)))) So glad you went to the ER!!!! I hate what put you there but glad you sought help from doctors. I'm praying hard that you'll be in great health pronto!

Thanks

AWWWW! THANK YOU!!!!!! I will keep you updated!!!!! THANK YOU for the healing vibes and prayers!!!!! LOVE right back at ya!!!!!!!
    We Live in a MORTAL, FRAIL, IMPERFECT world in which the word "FAIR" doesn't always apply.Make EVERY MOMENT COUNT with the ones you LOVE because it can end in the blink of an eye. Love, Jeannette

Thanks

Oh Jeannette, how I wish you weren't going through all of this. Please do take good care of yourself and follow doctor's orders.

The worst part of the colonoscopy is drinking.a gallon of Go Lytley, especially if you're having issues with nausea and vomiting. If that's the case, ask your GI for the prep that involves taking a few pills instead.

Please try to post every once-in-a-while so we know you're ok.

(((Hugs)))

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Hello Jeannette,
    I'm new to the site. I'm just beside myself in all that you are going through. My prayers go out to you and your family, thank you for sharing your experience with me. I'm still trying to understand what one will face, as things progress. My family seems to think I can wish this away that its all in my head. That I can control my symtoms with my mind. Now wouldn't that be nice.
    Take care my friend!!!

Thanks

Oh wow, that is alot of crap to go through.
    I am sorry, you had to endure that. It was wise to go to the ER, like you said, we all know our own bodies and know when something is very wrong.
    Hopefully everything works out for you and it was "just" a slight infection.
    Let us know how you are doing.

Debbie
    I may have been dealt a bad hand, but at least I'm still playing with a full deck. ( most of the time anyway).

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Oh my dear friend.You have been through so much.I know the next few days and weeks will be very scary and worrying,but at last they are doing the correct proceedures to actually find out why you are feeling so very poorly and finally you are on the right meds to at least help. I miss you always,but so glad you have your family and everyone here to support n love you.Just rest and know we are right besides you always.

Lots of love n very gentle hugs
    Amanda.xxxxxxx
    I am still here,just been on new meds so unable to function like i used to.I will pop back,just know im thinking of you all and hoping you are keeping on keeping on.xxxxxxx

Blog Entries
    Thanks

hello dear,

i was so happy to hear from you the other day.....and now you give us this long list of things that are acting up in your body....and my heart just breaks. You are an incredibly caring lady who always worries about others....now, sweetie, let us worry about you. You just rest, make your appointments, wait on results, and know that we are here sending you prayers and hugs every day.

love you sweetie.
    Phyllis

share a smile today

Thanks

Thoughts and prayers...it sounds like the docs are not fooling around..which is good. Hopefully your tests will yield good results and you will be on the mend. Sending healing Panda thoughts...lol
    Andrea