Thread: Does any one else have this??

Thanks

Default Does any one else have this??

hi again everyone,

So i noticed these reddish/purple marks on one toe on each of my feet about a week ago.Its flush with the skin and it just looks like a blister but under my skin. I have one mark on the toe next to my big toe and the other is on my third toe on the side. But i also noticed aside from these well pronounced marks.. i have these tiny slightly reddish but more white bumps at the base of my toes and a little but on them.. on both feet.. Now also these week i had 2 nights that were back to back where i woke up in the middle of the night with extreme itching/burning on my toes. One night i got up and looked at them and saw that all my toes were swollen and red and really hot! i have no idea if all of these things are just one problem . but when i looked up the swollen and burning hot toes i got something called erythromelalgia( which has something to do with blood vessels. It says to help with the discomfort elevate your feet and uncover them.. needless to say about 20 minutes after i did this.. they felt better!. They havent really bothered me in a couple of days.. but i did see my dr. today briefly for the marks on my toes.. She thinks that it is a fungus...i dont really see how it could be? but im not the dr here. She gave me some type of cream to help. But im kinda convinced that the purple marks are a seperate problem from the "fungus" marks on my toes. And mind you I am a clean person and always wear socks and my feet dont really sweat at all... They are always FREEZING cold along with my nose and hands! They actually turn blue!! so i dont know what to think. I was just curious to see if maybe any else has had these issues. Also, something interesting today to is IM usually always cold but today i was unusually colder and fatigue just hit me HARD out of no where as well as head pain ( and a burning feeling on my forehead and face over to my left ear) ughhh so many problems!! but i took my temperature and it was at 99.4... which is a bit high for me... im usually between 97-98. hmmm..but anyway please share any comments or stories of yours.. thanks to all !

Thanks

Try looking up Raynaud's Syndrome. I've been having some of the same symptoms this winter. My toes are also constantly freezing and I've had some of those funny blisters on my toes, too.
    Hugs,
    Marla

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I also have Ranauds syndrome and i am getting purple marks everywhere o
    under my skin the doc says they are from the prednisone i have been taking for two years. Bonita

Thanks

im pretty sure i have reynauds... ive been like that for years.. but i just really started being cold ALL the time this past year and noticed that my skin has been changing with temperature and all...its just weird.. i feel like everything is hitting me at once. also i read somewhere that people with lupus tend to get low grade fevers occasionally. maybe that would explain my little fever today? im not on any meds right now except for metoprolol to help with my headaches and high heart rate for now I have been on it for about 2 weeks now. I dont know if a blood thinner/beta blocker like that would cause that in my toes. But as far as i can remember i have always had poor circulation..always bruised easily and everything. just never thought anything of it. ive actually had a lot of symptoms for awhile but now that some other symptoms that are weird and really affecting my life do i start to notice how far back I could have possibly had some type of autoimmune disease. It really makes me wonder if maybe ive had this for years and the results of letting it all go untreated for so long are making me feel so crappy and hitting me hard now.. well who knows... all i know is that i hope that i can get the right treatment soon so i can start to feel like a 20 year old again!!

Blog Entries
    Thanks

yes, I have reynauds too. I get blue/purple tones but not bumps. swelling too. icy cold pain and discomfort. Check out Ribitz pictures. She gets it very bad like the way you described too.
    As long as this body works, I am going to enjoy life to the fullest for each second of every moment that I can.

Thanks

i posted the pictures of the marks on my toes if anyone wants to look..haha sorry my feet might not look that pretty

Thanks

I was going to say maybe they were ulcers but looking at the pics I dont think thats what it is. If you do have Raynauds, which is sounds like you probably have with the blue skin change, I would look at that as a possible cause of whatever is going on in your toes. Thats just my opinion though. Hope your doctor helps you out!

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Ritzbit - I just realized I spelled your name wrong and think I keep doing that. Sorry! My brain just keeps reversing letters and number lately. smh. I have to keep saying it again and again to make it stick. Ritzbit. RitzBit. RITZbit. Ritzbit.
    As long as this body works, I am going to enjoy life to the fullest for each second of every moment that I can.