Thread: Another newbie

Thanks

Default Another newbie

Although I am not diagnosed with Lupus my Tia Joanne was, unfortunately she passed on Octoboer 21st of 2008. I'm writing an essay about her for one of my classes and came across this site when doing futher research about her disease.

Thanks

I'm sorry to hear about your dear one. Thank you for honoring her memory by learning more about her disease. I hope that your essay helps to educate others about Lupus and other Autoimmune issues. It certainly shows how much you care.
    Marla

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Yes like Marla said i too am sorry to hear about your loss.I think its amazing you are doing this.Hope you are coping with your loss.We are here if you need a shoulder.

love
    Amanda.xxxx
    I am still here,just been on new meds so unable to function like i used to.I will pop back,just know im thinking of you all and hoping you are keeping on keeping on.xxxxxxx

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I am so sorry that you lost your Tia Joanne....like amanda and marla, i commend you for your desire to learn more about lupus. Good luck on your essay, and your classwork. I am sure Tia Joanne was a very lucky person to have you in her life.
    Phyllis

share a smile today

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

I understand, all too well, the affect that the loss of a loved-one to this disease can have. There is a wealth of information on this site in the forums and especially in the stickies. Please feel free to use any of the information that you find in your essay about your Tia. I am extending my heartfelt sympathy for your loss.

Peace and Blessings
    Namaste
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!

Thanks

Default loss

Hi, just wanted to join everyone in saying how wonderful it is that you are remembering Tia joanne in this way, learning as much as you can about lupus. You must have been so very close. I am so sorry for your loss.
    mabeljane