Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Snowwwww

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Cool Snowwwww

I am wondering if anyone else is getting snow and lots of it. I am from Lebanon Pa. about 23 miles from Hershey and we have in excess of a foot or a foot and a half of snow and winds blowing it about. My son and son-inlaw both work for different townships here and have been out all night plowing and probably will be for some time. We live on a one way street and no garage or off street parking and where do we go with this. Thank God for good neighbors and grandchildren and my daughter who are going to help with the deep snow out back. My husband has copd and with my asthma and lupus i can only do so much even with my bad back. Just wanted to know about everyone else. Have a great day. Love Bonita

Blog Entries
    Thanks

we got no snow. a lot of hype but no snow. they told us yesterday we were getting between 1-23" between last night and today. We've had less than a 1/4"! My friends in York/Lancaster/Dover area and NJ are all saying they got between 2-3'. Glad I'm not there...
    As long as this body works, I am going to enjoy life to the fullest for each second of every moment that I can.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

i live in Pittsburgh, PA .... there is currently 21 inches of snow in my backyard, and its still falling ! they're expecting another 2-4 inches today... soo we're pretty much guaranteed to get 2 feet of snow ! i went out there and since im so short, it came up to my thighs !

i really wish it didn't do this, cuz now im snowed into my house all weekend ughh! i wish it was spring !

idk if this will let you see the picture, but if it doesn't, i'll upload the picture to photobucket so you guys can see the craziness !
    http://twitpic.com/11pga8
    Last edited by ashleybaby715; 02-06-2010 at 12:01 PM.
    I'm Not Crazy, I'm Just A Little Lupie!

Blog Entries
    Thanks

No snow in the south. We're supposed to get some flurries tonight but they don't think it will be cold enough for it stick. Just a lot of rain here and flooding.

So glad you have all that help. (((warm hugs)))

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ashleybaby715 View Post
    idk if this will let you see the picture, but if it doesn't, i'll upload the picture to photobucket so you guys can see the craziness !
    http://twitpic.com/11pga8
    WOW!!!! You're not kidding about alot of snow. I am so glad we didn't get that. It looked like that here last month and took 2 weeks to clean up. BTW - I love your twitter id. vey creative!
    As long as this body works, I am going to enjoy life to the fullest for each second of every moment that I can.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Yipeeeeeeeee i love the snow Im in the UK and we just got rid of ours,but had it for a few weeks deep.I made Malcolm the snow man,played with the dog.Now im glad its gone,was so slippy lol.xx
    I am still here,just been on new meds so unable to function like i used to.I will pop back,just know im thinking of you all and hoping you are keeping on keeping on.xxxxxxx

Blog Entries
    Thanks

im totally not a snow person!!
    i wish it was warm all the time!!! hahha

Blog Entries
    Thanks

but honestly, i just want school to be canceled on monday heheh

Blog Entries
    Thanks

W did not get too much from that system, but we do get a lot of snow here, I am always cold though..brrrr.
    Grace and Peace,
    Laura
    I have loved you with an everlasting Love; Therefore with lovingkindness I have drawn you"

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Thanks everyone i am not a snow person or a cold weather person anymore since lupus but we have to deal with life. Bonita