Thread: magnesium symptoms please read its important

Hybrid View

Thanks

Default magnesium symptoms please read its important

http://www.mbschachter.com/importanc...m_to_human.htm
    vitamin D deficiency also should be looked at
    disautonomia is not always an autoimmune nervous problem. it can be metabolic.

Thanks

thanks for the good article...I have every symptom listed..!!!Who knew...holy crap!
    Andrea

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

"With regard to skeletal muscle, one may experience twitches, cramps, muscle tension, muscle soreness, including back aches, neck pain, tension headaches and jaw joint (or TMJ) dysfunction. Also, one may experience chest tightness or a peculiar sensation that he can't take a deep breath. Sometimes a person may sigh a lot."

OMG....THAT'S ME!!!

Peace and Blessings
    Namaste
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!

Thanks

Just read this article, Same as Saysusie!!! wow!!! the symptoms I have are the same!! Thats just weird!!!
    mabeljane

Thanks

Same here!! I sigh ALL THE TIME, hubby's always asking me what's wrong... LOL. I think there's a huge correlation with our bodies and the AI issues causing problems with our bodies' abilities to process everything properly and give us the right nutritional needs. We take for granted, that as long as we consume something, it's ok. What most people don't understand is that the mechanisms in the body to utilize those things that we eat is in such a delicate balance that it can be thrown out of whack easily.. AI diseases seem to be a likely culprit to me!! I think there needs to be an advocacy for the use of dieticians and nutritionists in the treatment of lupus and other AI diseases. Unfortunately, here in the U.S., insurance companies are quick to say that it's not necessary and therefore not covered.. trying to pay for a supposedly "frivolous" service out of pocket with no coverage on top of our other mounting medical bills is crushing. It's definitely something that gets pushed to the back burner and I do believe that if this were readily available to all of us, it would improve our outcomes greatly.

Shannon
    Divorced
    Registered Nurse
    Proud Momma to an 8 month old kitten. She was on death's door when I found her and now she growing up into a beautiful cat, she's my baby.

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass... it's about learning how to dance in the rain.

God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change...
    The courage to change the things I can...
    And the wisdom to know the difference.