Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Worried about Dad

Blog Entries
    Thanks

hey rob,,,,wonderful news. i hope you and your dad are spending some quality time on his pride - the rolls royce..
    Phyllis

share a smile today

Blog Entries
    Thanks

hi leaf...i join marla in sending you a big hello...nice to hear from you again, i too hope you will keep joining us
    Phyllis

share a smile today

Thanks

Oh dear Rob, i am SO SORRY about your dad. My heart breaks for you my FRIEND. I hope you get some answers soon. Life sure is a rough road at times huh. Those damn curve balls can really shake up our world. YOU ARE STRONG and A WONDERFUL PERSON and YOU BOTH WILL MAKE IT THROUGH WHATEVER IS SENT YOUR WAY. Please just know that we are here for you and im sending your father and you as well WELL WISHES and BIG GENTLE HUGS. LOVE YOU XXX OOO
    We Live in a MORTAL, FRAIL, IMPERFECT world in which the word "FAIR" doesn't always apply.Make EVERY MOMENT COUNT with the ones you LOVE because it can end in the blink of an eye. Love, Jeannette

Thanks

OK, so im a GOOBER, i was so SAD for you when i read the thread taht i didnt read ALL of the posts to find out WOO FRIGIN HOO! Hes ok!!!!!! Im so HAPPY to hear that Rob!!!!!!! XXXOOO
    We Live in a MORTAL, FRAIL, IMPERFECT world in which the word "FAIR" doesn't always apply.Make EVERY MOMENT COUNT with the ones you LOVE because it can end in the blink of an eye. Love, Jeannette

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Rob - the good news is that urological cancers are some of the easiest and successful to treat. Please make sure he gets to the doctor and stays on top of that stuff so that if it is cancer it don't spread outside his system. Have the doctor get a urine cytology ASAP while waiting for other tests.. I will keep him in my prayers
    32 YO Wife, Mother and Advocate
    Lupus - Subclavian Bypass May of 2009. Ectopic Lentis, Scoliosis(not lupus related)
    Current medications: Aspirin, Plaquenil, multi vitamins, folic acid, Methotrexate, Tramadol PRN

You can find me on facebook at www.facebook.com/sororenotis
    Please tell me you are from here and who you are if you add me there.

I work full time and Leader for International Autoimmune Arthritis Movement
    http://www.iaamovement.org/

rob is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the World
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,105 Times in 628 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by justomegirlindallas View Post
    Rob - the good news is that urological cancers are some of the easiest and successful to treat. Please make sure he gets to the doctor and stays on top of that stuff so that if it is cancer it don't spread outside his system. Have the doctor get a urine cytology ASAP while waiting for other tests.. I will keep him in my prayers
    Thanks for the kind words Anna. It looks like my update got lost a couple of pages back. Dad is doing fine, and there is nothing serious going on. Check out post #39 for the whole story.

Rob

Blog Entries
    Thanks

So glad thing turned out well her your Dad.
    But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint. Isaiah 40:31

Take Care,
    Becky

Thanks

Hi Rob,

Glad to hear everything turned out ok for your dad. I hope everything else is going well with you as well. I'll keep surfing and try to catch up on things.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I also am glad everything is good, it is hard to watch and wait..take care of you..