Hello~I am new here and hope to gain as much knowledge as possible from the website. I am 61-years-old and was diagnosed with Drug Induced SLE in November 2016. I also have Crohn's/Colitis and was on Remicade infusions for 2.5 years. I also have enteropathic arthritis, spondylolisthesis, and degeneration of the cervical, thoracic, and lumbar spine. I started seeing a Rheumatologist due to severe joint pain in the major large joints (ankles, wrists, knees, and sacroiliac area). I was also having problems with my blood pressure being elevated, severe sweats, and just overall feeling like something was not right. My blood work revealed Above High Normal ANA-Titer which was positive for SLE. I have been on Plaquenil for one month. Due to extreme sensitivity to medications, I have had to titrate up at a very slow dose; I am currently up to 150mg daily. I seem to notice some improvement, but if I have even the slightest amount of stress, I am thrown back to square one. I am experiencing loss of appetite and tinnitus (which is driving me crazy), but also a feeling of pressure in both ears. I have been to my Primary Care physician to make sure this was not an ear infection. But, the one symptom that has me quiet concerned is that it seems to be making me experience a weird feeling mentally...like a brain fog or lack of mental clarity, which is extremely disconcerting. I feel "loopy" and actually question my mental state. I am hoping that these symptoms will diminish as my body adjusts to the Plaquenil and I can reach a stable dose. I never want to experience the pain, fatigue, and mental fog(which was worse when first diagnosed) that I experienced the past four months. I was literally unable to do anything! Just getting out of bed was an effort, feeding my dogs....well, that wore me out, and my husband had to take over all household chores and grocery shopping after his normal work day. I am still not able to function at full capacity. Of course, dealing with the stress of feeling like you are a burden, and worrying about the responsibilities your family has to take on in your physical absence, it does not help. Also, I don't know if this is part of lupus, but I have become so emotional; I can cry about anything and it seems most of my day is an emotional roller coaster. I never know when I am going to start crying!! It just happens and I am left trying to understand what is happening to me. I look forward to reading the posts and hoping to gain knowledge from others who have traveled this road longer than myself. It is comforting to know there are websites such as this that lets you know you are not alone....because with any type of auto-immune disease, you can at times feel so lonely. Thank for the Website!!