Thread: New Babe in Lupus

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default New Babe in Lupus

Hello, My name is Tajuana and I just found out that I have what they call mixed connective tissue disorder which is a form of lupus, I was diagnose a 1 1/2 ago. I hope by coming to this site I can learn more and more this disorder.

Thanks

Welcome to WHL Tajuana! I love your name - I used to have a sweet little student with the same name.
    I also have MCTD - I tested mildly positive to Lupus, RA, psoriasis and Sjogren's.
    You can find all kinds of information and lots of people here who understand just what you are going through. Feel free to read through any threads or stickys that interest you and learn all you can. Come back and ask questions - someone is always around and ready to chat.
    Hugs,
    Marla

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Hi Tajuana;
    Welcome to our family here and you have, most definitely, come to the right place to get information and some answers. Please read through the posts in our forums and you may find that some of your questions are answered in there. If not, please feel free to come to us with any question that you may have, any concerns that you have, or if you just need to vent.
    We are here to help you as much as we can. Again....welcome!

Peace and Blessings
    Namaste
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!