Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I'm Going To Disney World!!!!

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mountaindreamer View Post
    oh, sandy....you are going to love disney world. It is spectacular, but it is also huge, so please be careful and pace yourself. If you are up to it, stay at night and watch the fire works...they are really beautiful. Have a blast and share some pics with us.
    I was there once before to the MK when I was 8 and remember it well. I am excited! We are going on my mom's birthday, which happens to be one of the nights of the week there is a firework display. I will post pics once I have some.
    As long as this body works, I am going to enjoy life to the fullest for each second of every moment that I can.

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

I have the most fondest memories of DisneyWorld because the last time that I was there was with my daughter Lauri. I love, love, love Epcot Center also.
    As most of you probably know, I am a Disneyland fanatic..I have a season pass and I go there at least once a month. I never get enough (lol)
    I hope you have a wonderful time and I know that you will absolutely love it!!

Peace and Blessings
    Namaste
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Saysusie View Post
    I have the most fondest memories of DisneyWorld because the last time that I was there was with my daughter Lauri. I love, love, love Epcot Center also.
    As most of you probably know, I am a Disneyland fanatic..I have a season pass and I go there at least once a month. I never get enough (lol)
    I hope you have a wonderful time and I know that you will absolutely love it!!

Peace and Blessings
    Namaste
    Saysusie
    I didn't know that about you. I have never been to CA but when I get there, Disney Land is on my list of places I'd like to see.
    As long as this body works, I am going to enjoy life to the fullest for each second of every moment that I can.