My name is Gina & I just found this site, registered for a while but unable to log in but finally am here to say hello to everyone.

I was diagnosed with lupus when I was 19 years old. Things were pretty much ok until I had my first son, my lupus flared up 3 months after he was born. My lupus was really bad for a long time & I went thru Prednison, Placquenil, blood transfusion & in chemotherapy (cytoxan) for about 6 months.

Things have stablized for a while & now I see an acupuncturist & what she does helps a lot. With her help & support my life & health changed to a better direction. Now am able to go home & play with both my sons.

When I looked into this site I noticed most of the stories where like mine & I wanted to connect with other people that had gone thru what I did. My family was very supportive but it is different when I hear it from other people with the same thing.

I just saw another post that said “I hope I can not only get more support here, but more importantly, give back what support I can.” That’s what I hope to get and give thru this site.

So Hello again, Gina