Thread: Hello - Introducing myself

Thanks

Default Hello - Introducing myself

My name is Gina & I just found this site, registered for a while but unable to log in but finally am here to say hello to everyone.

I was diagnosed with lupus when I was 19 years old. Things were pretty much ok until I had my first son, my lupus flared up 3 months after he was born. My lupus was really bad for a long time & I went thru Prednison, Placquenil, blood transfusion & in chemotherapy (cytoxan) for about 6 months.

Things have stablized for a while & now I see an acupuncturist & what she does helps a lot. With her help & support my life & health changed to a better direction. Now am able to go home & play with both my sons.

When I looked into this site I noticed most of the stories where like mine & I wanted to connect with other people that had gone thru what I did. My family was very supportive but it is different when I hear it from other people with the same thing.

I just saw another post that said “I hope I can not only get more support here, but more importantly, give back what support I can.” That’s what I hope to get and give thru this site.

So Hello again, Gina

Thanks

Welcome, Gina. It's good to have you here. I definitely think you'll find what you are looking for. My family is also really supportive but it's so nice to talk to others who really get what you are going through.

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Hi Gina;
    I am so glad that you were finally able to make it on the board. We are happy to have you and we hope that we can give you some of what you need! You will find everyone here to be supportive, understanding and informative!!

Once Again....Welcome to our family!

Peace and Blessings
    Saysusie