Thread: New lupie

Thanks

Default New lupie

Hi All,

I been diagnosed with SLE and RA for 13 years, I have extensive ligament damage and hyper extension throughout my body. Although severely limited physically at times i remain positive (unless i'm in sever flare lol) and enjoy life.

not sure what else to say....

feel free to ask me questions.

Batya.

Thanks

WElcome Batya!
    Sorry to hear of your limitations, but you have made a good decision joining here. The folks here are incredibly knowledgable and compassionate. If nothing else, you do not need to go through this disease alone..
    Hope you stick around and ppl will be along to welcome you..

Take care
    Lauri
    For God has not given us a spirit of fear; but of power, love and a sound mind. 2 Timothy 1:7

Saysusie is online now Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Hello and Welcome to our family Batya. I, too, am sorry to hear that you are having so many difficulties with your lupus right now. Please know that you are not alone and everyone here understands what you are going through. You will find that the people here are very willing to help you and that there will always be someone here for you when you need.
    Lupus can be a very difficult disease and we want to make sure that you know that there is a place where you can go to get answers, understanding, support and comfort. Again...welcome!

Peace and Blessings
    Namaste
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!

Blog Entries
    Thanks

hi batya,

I welcome you to our group....this is truly an amazing forum with members beyond compare. I have benefited from my time here and i hope the same for you.

I am sorry to hear of your troubles, but congrats on the positive attitude....sometimes that is all that we have.

I look forward to sharing time and stories with you.
    Phyllis

share a smile today

Thanks

Hi Batya,

I'm new here as well! We can cheer each other on and learn the community together.
    Welcome!
    -Melissa

Thanks

Thanks girls, i have been diagnosed for 13 years and feel i cope well, i have a general positive attitude and am able to see the gifts that living with SLE has given me. As well as a great support network within the UK lupus community.

karen x